I have a confession to make.
Last week a potential client asked me how I viewed the difference between being a vendor and a partner. Although partnering with our clients is something we take very seriously at Qualigence, in the moment I struggled to articulate my thoughts on the matter.
In short, I bombed my answer. I gave this potential client a weak and ambiguous response to the question.
After this conversation, I spent the weekend giving this a lot of thought. I ended up organizing my thoughts on partnership into a handy acronym, P.A.R.T.N.E.R.
Tom, this is for you!
- P – We PLACE the needs of our clients ahead of our own. We want to serve each of our clients and help them reach their full potential. We do whatever it takes to deliver on each client relationship.
- A – We ADD value to each client every day and every way we can. We can provide you with the right resources, processes, and systems for you to be successful. We believe that success is not the rewards we reap, but in the seeds we sow with each client.
- R – We offer each client the RESOURCES they need for success. Whether it’s ideas, influence, or tools, we furnish our clients with everything we can offer to help them be successful. We provide our resources where appropriate and educate each client member to become self-sufficient.
- T – We TAILOR our services and resources to meet the unique needs of each client. We will meet each client where they are with the support that they need at the time they need it. We do not believe in a one size fits all approach – especially because we are dealing with your talent!
- N – We NEVER violate the trust a client has in us. The foundation of all great organizations begins in trust. No matter the circumstances, we will always act with integrity.
- E – We EXCEED the expectations of each client. Expectations are not the ceiling for the services we provide, but the floor for the level of service we provide. We work to “wow” clients, not merely satisfy them.
- R – We RESPECT each client relationship. It’s not enough to have a relationship with the client – it needs to be a relationship built on mutual respect. We respect each client too much to offer anything less than our best on every occasion.
Anyone can find a vendor for recruiting services. It’s harder to find a company that will serve as a true partner in talent acquisition & optimization. But with something as important as your people, that partnership is absolutely essential.
True partnership isn’t easy. But it’s worth it when you’re in the business to make a difference. If you want to learn more, give us a call today at 734-432-6300.